Le livre des anciens. Index du Forum
Le livre des anciens. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Change Secret Question In Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le livre des anciens. Index du Forum -> floodroom -> souvenirs des anciens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darjamea

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Change Secret Question In Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How To Change Secret Question In Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

Follow Blog via Email Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Related This entry was posted in All posts, Security & Privacy and tagged answer, change, facebook, facebook secret answer, how, improve, password button, question, reset request, secret, secret answer, secret question, secret question and answer, security, social-media, technology, to, update. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Step 5: Here is the trick. Step 2: Select your profile and Click Reset My password Button. ConvinceFacebookthat it wasnt you who requested for resetting the password. alokbabu May 28, 2016 at 6:17 PM Reply I am not sure about this method anymore. If this is not working, try using your mobile number. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Usually Facebook send you two links, the second link is more likely to be clicked to tellFacebookthat itwasntyou who attempted to reset the password. alokbabu March 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM Yeah this may help you out. Then go to this link and remove all the saved browsers if there are any. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Twitter account. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ArticleEdit t Security Questions in Yahoo Mail Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. Post navigation ← Mac OSX Keyboard Shortcuts Wallpaper 1280 X 800 Macbook Derren Brown : Truth behind illusions → 25 thoughts on “How to change facebook secret question and secret answer?” Moon October 18, 2012 at 1:49 PM Reply helpful solution Akila January 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM Reply Woooowwww& Thanx a lot& Much helpful for me& anahita February 9, 2013 at 5:27 PM Reply if there are less than 25 friends, we cant create a username? and anyways i tried clicking Email me a link to reset my password several times but they are not locking my account alokbabu March 7, 2013 at 9:05 PM Reply Have you missed step No 5 Anhita? You have to convince facebook that its not you who requested for a new password. So Im kinda stuck. Enter your Facebook ID. Let facebook identify you as the legitimate user. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Make sure you have access to all you email addresses linked with Facebook before we start or you will end loosing yourFacebook. EDIT Edit this Article . that you requested could not be found on the www.question.com website. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. What can i do sir? Danny December 14, 2016 at 6:23 AM Reply Nice Akila, Eoj you can also follow the Akilas instruction or read my post for Recovery of Facebook Account if you are still getting in trouble, you can follow this Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here. .. What's new Surface Book 2 Surface Pro Xbox One X Xbox One S VR & mixed reality Windows 10 apps Office apps Store & Support Account profile Download Center Sales & support Returns Order tracking Store locations Support Buy online, pick up in store Education Microsoft in education Office for students Office 365 for schools Deals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education Enterprise Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data platform Find a solutions provider Microsoft partner resources Microsoft AppSource Manufacturing & resources Financial services Developer Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Developer Network TechNet Microsoft Virtual Academy Microsoft developer program Channel 9 Office Dev Center Company Careers About Microsoft Company news Privacy at Microsoft Investors Diversity and inclusion Accessibility Security English (United States) Sitemap Contact us Privacy & cookies Terms of use Trademarks About our ads Microsoft 2018 This site in other languages x etina Dansk Deutsch Espaol Franais Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Bokml Polski Portugus Suomi Svenska Ting Vit Trke () () . Read this article for more informations. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. 68.. Facebook will email you confirming the reset request. Mannu Rawal Manoj April 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM Reply This article is helpfull thanx. Facebook will let you change your secret question and recovery email addresses. Then go to this link and remove any unknown sessions except your browsing session. How can I know my answer? sival jain February 17, 2014 at 9:01 PM Reply sir i forget my password.and i didnot register my mobile no 5a02188284
login facebook businesswhat to do if my facebook account is blockedc ch t ng sub facebook b ng codefacebook app wall post exampleget ip facebook accountfacebook login with opencartfacebook chat virus macfree download facebook 3.0descargar pro facebook hack v1.5 espa olfake facebook account l schen

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le livre des anciens. Index du Forum -> floodroom -> souvenirs des anciens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange